Congratulations to the Class of 2018!
Good news Eaglecrest seniors. You get 25% off your package!*
You've made it this far. What's next? Now you have to get your amazing Senior Portraits done!
Before your Senior Portrait session, consider looking at some tips on how to look your best.
- Choose a location that represents you. Do you play Football? Take some pictures at the stadium. Do you like the outdoors? Take some pictures in the mountains.
- Do you play sports? Bring some of your gear.
- Do you have a Letter Jacket? Make sure to bring it.
- If you made a High School best friend, bring them along and share the moment together.
- Early morning, just after sunrise, and late afternoon, right before sunset, are a perfect time for pictures.
Payment Due Before or at Shoot
Mini: $5 (Set of 8)
Wallets: $5 (Set of 4)
Advanced Printing and Finishes Available
A La Carte
DVD Images: $50 Per DVD
Online Photo Gallery: $50
Upgrade Online Gallery to Allow Others High-Res Downloads: $25
Personalized Flash Drives: $20 Each
Photo Book | Photo Album: Contact Me
Additional Outfit Change: $15
Extra Person: $20
Low-Res Images (Great for uploading online): $20
Black and White Images: $10 Per Photo
Color Accented Images: $10 Per Photo
Per Mile After Limit: $5
Yearbook Submission: $10
If location requires a permit, the cost will be added into the price of the package.
It is your responsibility to know your school's Senior Portrait requirements and to adhere to them. It is not my responsibility to submit them.
*Offer ends the day school starts. Does not apply to A La Carte items or Prints. Must have recent or new School ID.